There are many places to go around Boston when you are raising money for a business.
Consider talking to an angel investor to get what you need.
Here’s where to start.
Not all angel groups are created equal. Hear from the leaders of the top angel groups in Boston on where to begin when you are approaching angel groups. Learn what to expect, what they like to see, and how to make your application and pitch stand out.
CONTACT: The Capital Network
An organization providing events that will cover all aspects of fundraising: finding investors, pitching, due diligence, term sheets, exits and more.
- How to approach angel investor groups?
- What are the most important parts of the application?
- What will Angels care most about?
- What is the best way to prepare for your pitch to an angel group?
- What about the JOBs act and crowdfunding? Explained.
- Reading assignment:
Christopher Mirabile’s ‘Rites of Passage: What Investors Mean By Due Diligence’
The workshops are presented by angel investors in the Capital Network.
www.capitalnetwork.org – Boston area,