The Black Community Information Center and the Community Kwanzaa Committee offers the Black Boston community an incredible healthy food value. Bring a Bag for. For $2 you get a large bag fresh Fruits and Vegetables. Pickup up Saturday October 20 from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 pm at MUNROE PARK, corner of Walnut Avenue and Townsend St, Roxbury
Night Clubs and Cafes with music & food. Google these Black-owned club restaurants & multicultural spots for options.
– Wally’s Jazz Café – jazz-
– Bella Luna & Milky Way contemporary
– Dudley Street Café, poetry, acoustic, etc.
– Haley House Bakery and Café, art events, etc.
– Darryl’s Corner Bar & Grill – R&B, jazz
– SAVVOR R&B Lounge – R&B old school
– Slades Bar and Grill, R&B, Jazz and other
Jazz Calendar — www.jazzboston.org
Hip Hop/Rap — MiddleEast – Cambridge
Gospel Music – GOSPEL EXTRAVAGANZA