We’re staffing the Black-owned Diverse IT LLC company team with workers in the Boston area. Interviews are on-going now. Hit the APPLY button and apply for the job. Please read the minimum requirement for the position. To speak with a human being about the position please send an email to William at contact@BlackBoston.com posted 9/16/2021
About Diverse IT, LLC.
Diverse IT, LLC. Professional IT Consulting and Support delivers information technology services to the federal government, state, and local municipalities. We specialize in fast, reliable, immediately productive, and experienced resources from multiple disciplines to reduce risk and ensure customer satisfaction. Utilizing customer and market-focused demand management processes, we also continuously prepare and develop talent tailored towards your specific needs.
We constantly strive to be a company that delivers an outstanding work product without requiring a lot of maintenance from ourgovernment clients. Our ultimate goal is to add value, fill gaps, and make your job easier, not more difficult. We are looking for a dedicated and driven IT Salesperson to add to our growing team.
Our capabilities overview
Information Technology Sales Associate Job Description Template
Diverse IT, LLC is seeking an enthusiastic and knowledgeable information technology sales associate to promote and sell our IT solutions. In this role, your duties will include familiarizing yourself with the technical specifications of our products and services, assessing clients’ IT needs, and demonstrating our IT solutions to potential clients.
To ensure success as an information technology sales associate, you should exhibit extensive sales experience in an IT solutions environment, as well as in-depth knowledge of IT industry trends. Information technology sales associates ensure that their IT sales expertise translates to increased sales revenue. If you are an ambitious, driven individual who can develop new business as well as service existing client’s requirements, then this is the ideal opportunity for you.
Information Technology Sales Associate Responsibilities:
- Keeping informed on technical product specifications and functionalities.
- Developing a sales strategy and setting sales targets.
- Consulting with IT developers and management on product offerings.
- Identifying marketing opportunities and developing sales leads.
- Assessing potential clients’ IT needs and recommending products.
- Preparing and delivering sales pitches and product demonstrations.
- Negotiating sales and service renewal contracts, as well as discounts and warranties.
- Initiating after-sales technical support based on client requirements and feedback.
- Tracking sales targets and documenting sales performance metrics.
- Ensuring competitiveness by analyzing and researching industry trends.
- Ensure monthly and annual sales budget is achieved by targeting clients in yourregion.
- Develop new business and increase spend by all new and existing clients, in linewith targets.
- Represent Diverse IT, LLC. Values in all dealings with Clients, Suppliers, andColleagues.
- Ensure communication and relationships with colleagues globally is excellentand allows Diverse IT, LLC. todeliver world-beating service.
- Must be able to demonstrate and uphold our Company Values: Respect, Understanding,Creativity, and Professionalism
- Responding to quote requests in adherence to company procedures.
- Use company order processing & CRM systems in line with procedure.
- New business development, from either Diverse IT, LLC. clients in the US;generated leads, referrals, or own knowledge base.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing company clients by providingoutstanding service, support.
- Work to monthly KPIs to ensure monthly and annual sales targets are achieved.
- Ensuring sufficient and relevant information for each order is passed tothe ProductionCoordinator to agreed standards.
- Working with a wider team to resolve problem orders.
- Identify prospects and pass leads to Diverse IT, LLC. Ltd where appropriate.
- Sell Diverse IT, LLC. as a Global proposition, as well as a local solution.Information Technology Sales Associate Requirements:
• A High School Diploma, or GED, Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in marketing, or a similar qualification.
o General higher education or sales training and qualifications.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a great deal of experience in informationtechnology would be advantageous.
- 2-5 years experience in an IT sales environment.
- Minimum 3 years’ demonstrable sales success within promotional merchandise.
- Advanced knowledge of marketing and sales strategies.
- Ability to explain and demonstrate IT product specifications and functionalities.
- Advanced proficiency in IT industry terminology and jargon.
- Ability to liaise with management and IT developers about sales strategies.
- Exceptional ability in negotiating sales deals, contracts, and service agreements.
- Ability to evaluate client feedback and provide after-sales service.
- In-depth knowledge of consumer behavior, as well as industry trends and innovation.
- Ability to communicate via telephone and email.
- Presentable and confident in face-to-face meetings.
- Able to build rapport quickly over the phone or face to face.
- Strong networking skills.
- Able to build rapport quickly over the phone, virtual video, or face to face.
- Motivated self-starter.