Afrimericanone’s works to research, develop and implement Restorative Projects & Initiatives are making an impact! Restorative practices adopted from the Native American tradition focus on cultural rejuvenation, inclusion and non-punitive approaches.
Our community offerings include:
Restorative Project Management Consultation – using project management tools and strategies to research, develop and create solutions guided by restorative practices.
Afrimerican Academy , our signature restorative project, is an online African Diaspora Cultural Education platform with culturally competent programs designed for teens (15-18 years) , young adults (undergrad & graduate) and adults.
- Our Hybrid summer camp educates and provides summer camp experience for 15-18 years old from communities of color is offered now.
- Service learning project management volunteer opportunities for undergraduate & graduate university students is offered now.
- Our project based after-school program for 15-18 years old is currently in development.
- Adult African Diaspora cultural education offered using engaging Afrimericanone custom curriculum and Restorative Circle Practice. We aim to make virtual learning a truly fun & restorative experience.
- The inaugural event is scheduled for Sept 26, 2021.
Restorative CSR solutions: We host seminars, workshops and training for cultural diversity and restorative practices. We provide 3 tiers of restorative circle practice services to our community for community building, repairing harm or full interventions.
For more info email us email@example.com
Membership Level: BLACK