TRUCK DRIVERS Job Fair
National Water Main Cleaning Co.
When: Saturday March 6, 2021 7am-11am
Where: 25 Marshall Street, Canton, MA
Position: Entry-Level and Experienced Field Operators
Pay: Hourly pay +OT. Primarily prevailing wage $50-65 per hour + OT
Interviews will be held outside and in the warehouse with the doors open, please dress accordingly. FACE MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES AND MUST COVER THE MOUTH AND NOSE.
Candidates are required to possess a CDL A or Bat the time of application. Candidates without a CDL A or B will not be considered for employment at this time.
Due to health concerns and the need for social distancing, if you do not possess a CDL A or B please do not stop by our location.
· Employee will be part of a sewer rehabilitation crew working with Cement or Jet Vac Trucks.
· Employee will be responsible for driving equipment (requiring Class A or B license) to jobsite on a daily basis and work as part of the rehabilitation crew either mixing or troweling cement.
· CDL A or B required
· Previous cement work experience preferred
· Able to pass work physical, drug test and background check
· Willing to work outside in demanding conditions
· Enter manholes and work in confined spaces, ability to work out of town when needed.
This is a “hands-on”, highly visible, full-time position with potential for advancement and a competitive compensation package that offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k
For more information about National Water Main and the services we provide please visit us at www.nwmcc.com.
The Company provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Disclaimer This job description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a