Job Opening with FRESH TRUCK
click to apply.
- Director of Accounting and Finance
- Director of Communications and Partnerships
- Fresh Truck Program Coordinator
- Discover https://www.aboutfresh.org/fresh-truck/
Job Opening: Graphic Designer in Watertown Square
Hencove works with companies innovating at the intersection of healthcare, finance, and technology. Our clients solve complex problems with nuanced solutions that help people and businesses save, heal, connect, and grow. It’s our job to express their value in simple, elegant, beautiful, and human ways. To Apply send your Cover letter, Resume, a Portfolio (PDF or link) and Your best dad joke.
The nitty-gritty of what we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of graphic design experience, preferably in an agency setting
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Comfortable working across media – print, digital, web, social, skywriting, sidewalk chalk
- If you can code, more power to you, but not mandatory
- Portfolio demonstrating a range of design style capabilities
- Comfortable collaborating with other creative professionals: writers, designers, videographers, animators, fire-twirlers, ventriloquists
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, efficient, dependable
- Able to receive and give constructive feedback
- B2B healthcare, tech, and finance experience is a plus, but not mandatory; interest is mandatory.
What’s in it for you?
Hencove offers a benefits package including:
- Welcome gift of Hencove swag and AirPods Pro
- Competitive salary and merit-based bonuses
- Employer healthcare, dental, vision, life, and disability
- 401(k) plan with generous employer match
- PTO, flex, and work-from-home days
- Team lunches, outings, and other social activities
- Personalized career growth path
- Opportunity to support nonprofit organizations
Hencove is conveniently located steps from Watertown Square in a modern office that fosters collaboration and creativity. The snacks are plenty, coffee is hot, and beer is cold. During COVID times, we’re working collaboratively from the comfort of our bunkers—thanks to Zoom, Slack and other tech to stay connected on work, dad jokes, and trivia. We like to think, write, draw, and brainstorm. We debate until we’re confident. We push, poke and prod until the best ideas win. We welcome diversity of ideas, backgrounds, and experiences.
Interested? Please send your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.