Black job candidates are invited to apply to hiring companies we advertise to diversity their work forces. Job titles are available. We encourage all job seekers to use our job listing board to get one. Job employment numbers have lagged that of white job candidates for as long as on can remember. But recently, the number of Black computer science college graduates grew at a rate equal to whites.
When you are looking for a job, go to our Live Chat operator and leave your contact info for job assistance. The new July 2020 BlackBoston.com advertisers with featured job opening are.
Boston healthcare industry list of jobs
Retail and grocery stores job openings
Front line job positions below are listed at the Massachusetts Career Center
- Boston Pie Inc – General Manager in Training – Boston – 7/16/20
- Watermark Donut Co – Dunkin’ Donuts Store Manager – Boston, Cambridge/Somerville – 7/13/20
- Boston College Dining Services – PT/TEMP Food Service Roles (apply to requisition #3932) – Boston – 7/9/20
- Museum of Science – Associate Director, Leadership & Planned Giving and Web Development Lead – Boston – 7/7/20
- Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority – Various Positions including, Asset information Analyst, Junior Graphics Coordinator, Safety Inspector, Manager of Electrical Engineering and Manager of Infrastructure Engineering Quality – Boston – 7/7/20
- East Cambridge Savings Bank – Full-Time Customer Service Associate, Part- Time Customer Service Associate, Information Technology Administrator, Full-Time Benefits and Compliance Specialist and Director of Marketing & Strategy – Cambridge – 7/7/20
- MA Department of Correction – Director of Facility Maintenance – Framingham – Civil Service Exam – 7/7/20
- America’s Test Kitchen – Marketing Project Coordinator and Associate Content Editor – Boston – 7/1/20