Position: CDL/Heavy Equipment Operator
Where: 25 Marshall Street, Canton, MA 02021
Pay: Mostly Prevailing Wage, normally $48-65 per hour (base + benefits)
National Water Main Cleaning Co. – Canton, MA
National Water Main Cleaning is headquartered in Kearny, New Jersey, with offices in Canton, Massachusetts, Rockyhill, Connecticut, and Utica, New York. We offer a full line of environmental infrastructure inspection, cleaning, and repair services. As part of the Carylon Corporation, a nationwide collection of 14 best-in-class companies, we have vast resources, expertise, and decades of experience to get the toughest jobs done right.
To Apply, Click here.
- Safely operate all equipment.
- Monitoring and controlling the processing operations.
- Maintaining records of operations such as hourly operating data and abnormal operating conditions.
- Performing daily inspections and required preventative equipment maintenance through daily greasing, tightening, and changing of filters.
- Cleaning equipment inside and outside daily and performing clean up
- Initiating emergency procedures to ensure safety and prevent damage to plants and equipment.
- Document and report any malfunctions or unsafe conditions.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude required
- Experience/interest in municipal sewer work is preferred
- Hoisting license (Type 4E) preferred
- Able to pass work physical, drug test, and background check
- Valid CDL B, Tanker, and Airbrake Endorsement
- Willingness/ability to enter confined spaces for general cleaning and inspection.
- Willing to work outside in demanding conditions.
- Ability to do the heavy lifting.
- Valid Safety or OSHA 10 certifications preferred
The Company provides Equal Employment Opportunities for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
This job description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The employer reserves the right to modify this job description, including by adding, removing, and altering job duties.