BOSTON FOUNDATION: As part of an ongoing effort to uplift the leadership and voices of women of color leaders in Greater Boston, we are recruiting for the 2022 Anna Faith Jones & Frieda Garcia Women of Color Leadership Circle.
The Women of Color Leadership Circle aims to:
- Deepen connections, nurture leaders and communities, and foster collaboration
- Provide professional development support that is responsive to the experiences of women of color leaders in the nonprofit sector
- Raise visibility of women of color leaders who are often overlooked
- Support women of color leaders to further develop their leadership and professional goals
- Create a safe space for fellowship, belonging, learning, and self-care
The website link to sign up or get more info.
- Six monthly day-long sessions for women of color leaders to develop professionally, unleash their potential, learn new skills and approaches through peer learning, and build strong relationships with one another. Sessions will be customized to shared topics of leaders’ interest.
- Four hours of executive coaching for each participant by women of color coaches.